Welcome to Perry Video & Photography

Welcome to Perry Video & Photography
Lindley - Egan Wedding at Memorial Drive Presbyterian and Paraiso Maravilla in 2009

Sunday, November 21, 2010

SBMSA 5/6 Boys Soccer 2010

Best part of owning a small family business is having the freedom to be very involved with my kid's sports.  For the 2010 Soccer Season, I was the coach of Jackson's team The Frostwood Tigers as well as The Commissioner for The 5/6 Boys Soccer League.  I really enjoyed working with the parents, coaches, and kids.





As a thank you to SBMSA for allowing me to serve as Commissioner for 2010, Perry Video & Photography created a short film of yesterday's tournament.  It was a very exciting tournament with both final games of the Silver and Gold Brackets winning by just one goal.  One of the teams had to go to overtime to finish it off.


Winners of Gold Division - MDE Gunners 4-3
Runner Up of Gold Division - Awty, Oak Forest Dolphins

Winners of Silver Division - Frostwood United 2-1
Runner Up of Silver Division - MDE Toros


The boys got plenty of exercise.  After 3 games that day, I'm sure they slept really well!

Enjoy the film trailer.  It's pretty cute!
Jack


p.s.  If you like this film trailer, we will be showing the full version of the film on December 2, 2010 at Skeeters Town and Country from 5:30-8.  Skeeters has live music every Thursday.  We'll play the full 10-15 minute film at 6:00pm sharp! (as of 11.20.2010 at 11:40am)  Call our studio or e-mail me to RSVP.

(713) 365-0468 studio


2 comments:

Edie Dillon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Edie Dillon said...

Loved the video! Unfortunately, my husband and I had to divide and conquer as my daughter had a gymnastics meet so I didn't get to see the boys play. Even more unfortunately I won’t be able to attend the Skeeters premiere as I will be traveling for work. Any chance you'd be willing to sell a copy of the trailer or full-length? Let me know.

Signed,
Edie Dillon
the Mom of the boy eating orange on the sidelines